Thursday, January 20, 2011

Theme : Myself and My Body





CHILDREN'S WORK ON 'MYSELF' and 'MY BODY' THEME



Some of the topics covered in the theme 'MYSELF' included 'My Family', 'Feelings', 'Birthday', 'My Body' and 'Body Hygiene'. The children learned their names, to recognise their names and their body parts. The photos below show some of their work.

'My Name' wall display.


The balloons and names done by 4 years old.

Names of parts of the body in English and Arabic.

The four-year olds learned parts of the face in doing this 'clown face' apart from colours, shapes and their fine motor skills development.

Beautifully written and drawn flap books by 6 years old children.

A simple chart to sort out the boys and girls in a family.

Members in a family.

About myself.

A topic on 'Birthdays' ~ these are gifts for the birthday child.

'Mirror, mirror on the wall' - can you see me in the mirror?

Cognitive development ~ size and height. The total was not recorded.

'My Name'

A special book on 'Myself'.

'My Face' by the 5 years old children.

'Feelings' masks.







No comments:

Post a Comment